[Mb-hair] Indifference?

Sherwin Ross sherwin at aceross.com
Fri Sep 2 10:17:57 PDT 2005

It is my humble opinion that this is the best thing since white bread for
the government because it takes all eyes off of Iraq.

I would not even put it past these guys if they blew up the dikes.

Just like they knew 911 would happen they knew that it was a matter of time
that this would happen and did nothing about it.

This justifies the gas prices and decimates an area of the US that was is,
as I heard on TV, the largest area of poverty in the states.

Just my humble opinion, I could be totally wrong.

  _____