[Mb-hair] "The End Of The World Show"

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 22:34:32 PDT 2005

Ya know folks the ultimate realty show is the news and as I have been watching the news over the past few years I  have been half jokingly calling it "The End Of The World Show" but now after New Orleans I fear I might be right. Maybe it's Jesus or one the Gods telling us humanoids that "the party is over Mardi Gras is dead wake up & smell the coffe". This is just the beginning of this story it will continue for the rest of our lives, and  the tragic consequences of what has already taken place & what is yet about to unfold is mind staggering. Life as we knew it has just changed forever even more so than 911. This is a war with mother nature & we all know you can't  fight mother nature she is alot more powerful than some peon like Osama.They are saying now that there are possibly 50,000 people dead maybe more, with tens of  thousands more now still living in a cess poll of disease that could spead past Louisiana's borders let alone the lawlassness & the economic fallout that this is going to asbord. Also I really wonder if Bush would not have had the helicopters in there a whole lot sooner at least droping off food & water if people lived in upcale white neighborhoods. I think they he was probably trying to get the oil pipelines hooked back up first. And to think the hurricane season is not even half over, can you imagine if we get hit again. "The God Show" don't mess around.

Love forever
Robin

http://lpintop.tripod.com/robinmcnamara