[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 16, Issue 32

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 31 05:38:54 PST 2005

I am not being antagonistic
I was having literary discussion which i found fascinating
and was told to stop
I couldnt disagree with you more
and just because you and barbara say something doesnt make it so
I dont see how what i said was offensive in the least
I dont need someone to play thought police when Im having a literary
discussion
This nonsense where someone expresses a reservation etc
and if the word peace isnt said obligatorily its taken to be negative is
nonsense
the discussion we were having is important
and peacemaker what?
there was nothing to make peace about
we were having a literary discussion
peace and have a good morning