[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 16, Issue 32

Laurie Hodges laurie at cubedsquared.com
Mon Oct 31 05:15:13 PST 2005

Richard - -

"The Fun Department" responded to Barbara - -thanking her for being a 'peace
maker' - -Barbara did not 'resend' her note nor further impose her
position - so why are you responding defensively to barbara yet again.

Perhaps YOU are the one looking to find a war.

stop being antagonistic - please.  it takes the 'fun' out of reading the
banter between intelligent people -- granted it's a fine line and yes, I
agree with your opinion that we should all enjoy the 'right' to discuss and
disagree -- -but barbara's not the one dancing on the line of being
offensive - you are.

and a happy goodmorning to all :)

peace
Laurie