[Mb-hair] London, and Stuff

Jim Burns jameshburns at webtv.net
Wed Oct 19 19:10:20 PDT 2005

Remember, one of the key problems with trying to update the anti-war
stuff from HAIR to the anti-war stuff from today--

Vietnam was a completely failed policy.

Today, and many of you here I'm sure will disagree with me, a military
response HAS been mandated.

But with 9-11 handing the Bush administration a historic opportunity to
confront Muslim fascism--

Which is what fundamentalist Islam is--

With the WORLD behind an American answer to radical tyranny--

Bush and his horde decided to fight the wrong war, badly.

I COULDN'T march with the anti-war protesters in March of 2003.

Sometime, when ALL ELSE has failed, as Thomas Jefferson once noted, a
military inititiave is mandated, and warranted.

But by 1968, Vietnam was a complete debacle.

Today, we should still be taking out terrorist bases throughout the Arab
world.

And we're not.

And using our influence to stop the Saudis from funding the Madras
schools which teach children hatred of the West, and all forigners, as
part of the schools' daily curriculum.

But we're not.

So, as keeps perplexing people up and down the line, it's really
imposible to compare today's perilous policy makers, with the dire days
of Tet.

Jim Burns