[Mb-hair] Big Archives web site update

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 19:18:50 PDT 2005

Yes... Mary Davis.. So she was in the 68 production???   I really liked her a lot.. She seemed so emotional and you could tell she was smiling inside on out.. She had a great aura and light around her.. I didn't know her but she made me smile just seeing her smile.. I really like people like that.  JIM

Sean Courtney <dauber at banana-and-louie.org> wrote:
Quoting James Pappaconstantine :

> ) Also.. I met this wonderful woman at the reunion.. shorter, black
> woman, red hat, in many photos though her name escapes me... Who was
> she and what did she do in what production? Anyone?

You thinking of Mary Davis, aka Broadway's "Abie Baby"?