[Mb-hair]Sean, Big Archives web site update

Charles Preston cpreston2 at tds.net
Wed Oct 5 18:35:14 PDT 2005

Sean:

That is Mary Davis, If you look through the photos you will see her name
under one of the photos with Marc Weiss. She is located in the group of
photos taken by Bill Swiggard, Robert Camuto, and Nina Machlin Dayton,
second page next to the last picture of  Michael Butler.
Hope this has been some help.

Peace, Love, & Blessings
~~Charles~~