[Mb-hair] Video of Aquarius

Charles Preston cpreston2 at tds.net
Tue Oct 4 21:04:31 PDT 2005

It is so great to hear Aquarius done by everyone, it gives me that home down HAIR feeling and sends chills through me. It would be great to have the whole song and have it put on CD & DVD and maid available to the Tribe. Remarkable job.
It does take a while to download but it is so well worth it, don't miss this if there is anyway you can download it.
I have the fastest DSL and it took quite a while to download with that.Thanks Daubers for shooting the video, wonderful to see the live action.

Peace, Love, & Blessings to All
~~Charles~~