[Mb-hair] Big Archives web site update

tiogajoe at juno.com tiogajoe at juno.com
Tue Oct 4 18:43:03 PDT 2005

Dear Nina,
How wonderful!  Many thanks to you and all who helped you put these groovy pages together!
Let's do it again, so we can take MORE pictures, eh?
Tioga-ly yours,
Sib
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:37:48 +0000
From: "Little Birdie" <lbirdie at hotmail.com>
Hi all -

I have added an entire new section to the web site, aimed at Hair alumni.
Within that new section is a large section devoted to the September reunion
in NYC, with over a hundred photos, links to other people's photos, scans of
the program, and, best of all - Daubers amazing 1 minute 38 second movie of
the last 3/4 of Aquarius from the sing-a-long part of the evening. This last
is a large file, but well worth the wait while it downloads. It captures the
astounding fact that 35+ years later all the harmonies and choreography came
back to us all! You can access the reunion part of the site directly at this
url:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/alumni/Reunion2005/Reunion2005Index.ht
ml

In the very near future I hope to get up more photos that people have sent
me (working on Merediths wonderful photos right now), and perhaps a few
audio clips. Also photos of the LaMaMa Coffee House Chronicles from April,
and the Bridgeport reunion in May. In addition, Hair alumni will be entitled
to a page of their ownin this section (in the near future) to show what they
have been up to since their Hair days, and there are many other surprises
waiting in the wings.

Let me know what you think, and what I should add!
Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html