[Mb-hair] Reunion "Aquarius" Video & WhereInTheHell is Tioga?

tiogajoe at juno.com tiogajoe at juno.com
Fri Nov 11 13:44:44 PST 2005

Date : Wed, Oct 05, 2005 02:40 PM

Quoting "tiogajoe at juno.com" <tiogajoe at juno.com>:

> Dear Nina,
> How wonderful!  Many thanks to you and all who helped you put these
> groovy pages together!

Hey -- just in case you're thinking of spending hours downloading the
"Aquarius"
video -- remember, I live just a few blocks away! 8)

Yo, Sean!

Just to let you know I haven't been ignoring you (not to mention the whole HAIR Cyber Tribe) this whole month since you sent me this.  It's just that this is the first time since October got under way that I've gotten back to my Juno e-mail account (worrying in the meantime primarily about my work e-address and occasionally my aol, at best).  So, TiogaJoe at Juno.com fell victim to my seasonal most-busiest-time (following P.O.W./M.I.A. Recognition Day and Gold Star Mothers' Day ceremonies on September 16 and the "Rolling Thunder" motorcycle run for P.O.W./M.I.A. Awareness on September 18, came an author lecture [by a Vietnam War American Red Cross "Donut Dolly"] on October 15 [I was emcee], our all-day, multi-speaker [like 20] Vietnam Forum on October 21, our annual a-few-hundred-bucks-a-plate Gala on October 27, and then today's Veterans Day ceremony [around 400 attended]).

So, yeah, like, don't take it personally -- my correspondence with you (and even reading any of the HAIR List digests posted) became a casualty of war.

Anyway, yeah, I'd love to take a peek at the "Aquarius" video.  And, yeah, I'm not about to wait through the probably DAYS it would take for me to download such on my home (dial-up) computer!

So, thanks for the offer.  Let's get together someday.

Best to Lisa.

BTW, Do you guys like the Paul McCartney commercial on TV of late?  -- it's for some financial investment broker or something like that -- but a cool collage of photos of him through time, like, when they say, among the things he's done, he's been a dad, there's that great photo of him from the "McCartney" album, where he's full-bearded and his baby's face is peeking out from his jacket where the baby's all snuggled up to his pop.

Anyway, Be Groovy in the Grove,

The Sib