[Mb-hair] a memo to the board

Jonathan Zenz zenzjay at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 12:32:27 PST 2005

Can those of us in our 30's join in?

Jonathan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherwin Ross
  To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:21 PM
  Subject: [Mb-hair] a memo to the board

  Dear Tribe,

  The "Rolling Stones" concert last night at the Hollywood Bowl was nothing less than outstanding.

  If they can do it so can we..

  I have a question.

  Is there a problem for all of us in 50's and 60's who have the burning desire to perform HAiR to get in shape to create the ultimate performances?

  I make a motion for The Tribes to formulate a plan for a 40th Anniversary Tour of HAiR in 2008.

  Our life in the 60's is looking better and better everyday compared to what is going on in the world today.

  Let's do something about it?

  Sherwin

  I believe in second chances
  I believe in angels, too
  I believe in new romances
  Baby, I believe in you
  These cloudy days are coming to an end
  And you don't have to be afraid to fall in love again

  Baby, I would never make you cry
  I would never make you blue
  I would never turn away
  I would never be untrue
  I know a place we can go where true love always stays
  There's no more stormy nights, no more cloudy days