[Mb-hair] a memo to the board

Sherwin Ross sherwin at aceross.com
Wed Nov 9 12:21:58 PST 2005

Dear Tribe,

The "Rolling Stones" concert last night at the Hollywood Bowl was nothing
less than outstanding.

If they can do it so can we..

I have a question.

Is there a problem for all of us in 50's and 60's who have the burning
desire to perform HAiR to get in shape to create the ultimate performances?

I make a motion for The Tribes to formulate a plan for a 40th Anniversary
Tour of HAiR in 2008.

Our life in the 60's is looking better and better everyday compared to what
is going on in the world today.

Let's do something about it?

Sherwin

I believe in second chances
I believe in angels, too
I believe in new romances
Baby, I believe in you
These cloudy days are coming to an end
And you don't have to be afraid to fall in love again

Baby, I would never make you cry
I would never make you blue
I would never turn away
I would never be untrue
I know a place we can go where true love always stays
There's no more stormy nights, no more cloudy days