[Mb-hair] FW: Your Day

ace ace at aceross.com
Sat May 28 09:33:16 PDT 2005

Happy Birthday Phillip Michael Thomas

Sherwin Ross
Berger
1987

-----Original Message-----
From: mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com
[mailto:mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com] On Behalf Of Michael Butler
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2005 8:35 AM
To: HAIR List
Subject: [Mb-hair] FW: Your Day

------ Forwarded Message
From: Philip Michael Thomas <smorais1 at bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 07:33:52 -0700
To: Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com>
Subject: Re: Your Day

Dearest Michael,
     Thank you for you birthday wish on my 56th.  It is wonderful.  I
feel healthy and I thank God for all my wonderful friends and family
who celebrate life.  You are a treasure.  I pray we will see each other
soon.  I wish you love and ten thousand dreams that come true.  I will
be in New York next week to start auditions our ninth production of
"SACHA".   We received over three hundred pictures and resume's from
our Back Stag announcement of "SACHA ON BROADWAY". I am following my
heart and I know this production will be the best.  You must come to
the opening in New York.  I will keep you posted.  Do you know where
Galt MacDermot is?  I would love to speak to him about "SACHA".  I want
to put together an A-TEAM.  I am also going to contact Jules Fisher and
his company.  Have a magical, musical day.  Peace and Love Always,

Philip Michael Thomas (smile)

------ End of Forwarded Message