[Mb-hair] Bridgeport get together

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 22 11:41:36 PDT 2005

Wow Nina

Sounds like everyone had a great time I spoke to Michael, Natalie & Debbie
yesterday while they were on route to the show, it was great to hear there
voices. Michael mentioned Sept. 10th to me during our conversation, is this
date etched in stone? The reason I ask is because my high school reunion is
the same day in Boston but I would much more prefer to go to the Hair
reunion if it is finally going to happen :), please let me know thanks so
much.

Love forever
Robin