[Mb-hair] Speaking of Bridgeport

Sibley Smith sjsmith at njvvmf.org
Thu May 19 14:30:25 PDT 2005

Thanks, Doris.

Unfortunately, I think we can no longer access the Jabberwocky HAIR files, but I believe Nina is striving to gain access to them, to bring those archives into this List's.  Oh, and don't bother with giving me respect.  Man, I can be a jerk like anybody else.  I haven't yet achieved that Gandhi level of Boddhisattva-ness : )  But thanks for the friendship.

peace,

Tioga Joe