[Mb-hair] Digest form of list?

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:29:55 PST 2005

Hi Amy - I have switched you through the Admin pages to digest form. You
should be receiving the list in digest for today. If you are not please let
me know at dayton3 at rcn.com

For future reference, should you want to switch back, or put a hold on your
account while on vacation or change any of your account settings, go to:

Enter your email address under the section “Mb-Hair Subscribers” to go to
the first of your settings pages. Enter your password in the box indicated
and go to your second settings page. Here you will find sections, with
explanations, to change many of your account settings such as switching to
or from digest format. There is no need to unsibscribe or resubscribe to do
so.

Please do let me know if you are receiving individual posts from the list
today, and not the digest form.

Thanks, and hope that helps!
Nina

The Hair Archives