[Mb-hair] New members and birthday greetings

John Zuehlke jpzuehlke at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 28 01:11:40 PST 2005

I just wanted to extend a rather late welcome greeting to the new members of Michael's cyber tribe.

Welcome Elizabeth! Though I do not know whether I saw the San Francisco production while you were in it (or the production when Sharmagne was a tribe member), I do remember it as having a wonderful spirit that was much "looser" and more fun than the Aquarius production in Los Angeles. Congratulations.

Welcome Martin! Like you, I was never a HAiR cast member. I know that you will find many warm and wonderful people in the cyber tribe.

Finally, happy birthday, Sherwin! Loved meeting you at the Magic Castle and at the Cucucuevez Tribe's HAiR. Keep growing younger in the spirit of freedom, wonder, and openness that is too often lost after childhood!

Blessed be with peace, love, freedom, and joy!

John