[Mb-hair] Not Woof on the Off-Broadway album

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 24 05:03:52 PST 2005

Not Woof on the Off-Broadway albumANY CONFIGURATION OF HAIR WAS to some extent plastique and operant

even in the master scripts that one would get directly from jerry and jimmy; there were explicit indications of this

the pt being

that who sung what and to some minor extent ( as the play was riddled with places / moments were ad libbing was specifically indicated by the authors ) what was said and what was said by whom changed based on the casting at a given moment, the size of the tribe and the current political events en vivo; eg the original LBJ in initials who saw the youth of america on LSD became " Tricky Dick " who saw LBJ on LSD ( this difference was notable between when i first saw the show in 1968 and then again at the end of 1969 )

richard haase
director HAIR 1980