[Mb-hair] Not Woof on the Off-Broadway album

Martin Eayrs martin at eayrs.com
Thu Mar 24 01:23:23 PST 2005

I guess this may have varied from performance to performance but on
the off Broadway recording it's definitely a female voice. Towards
the end of track 17 on the on the Original Off-Broadway cast album.
The credits say 'Jill O'Hara and company', so maybe  it is Jill.

It's track 17, three minutes in - someone (Claude?) says "I will
vanish" and then we hear 'Look at the Moon" about five times.

Peace

Martin