[Mb-hair] HAiR Reunion Offer

Sharmagne Leland-St.John sharmagne at msn.com
Wed Mar 23 20:44:11 PST 2005

I have a pasture and a river...  I can put up 7 or 8 people at my house (if
you don't mind sharing beds or bedrooms,  or sleeping on couches.) I can put
up (with) Michael, Sherwin, Cara & Corinne, & Barbara and Beverly,  Charles,
Glen and maybe 2 more..  there are B & B's nearby and some very inexpensive
motels, and camp grounds galore as well as camping on the grounds here..
All we'd need is some porta potties..Threre are tribe members living in
Seattle..  Maybe they can offer a couch or bed.. Speak up if you are in the
Washington area... I have plenty of parking and we can do our own little
Woodstock here on the Stillaguamish, out in my 5 acre pasture, if someone
brings amps and instruments  I have 2 kitchens and am near three great
markets..  In the summer it stays light until almost 9:30 pm..We have fire
pits and a barbeque and 2 fireplaces for cooking..It costs around $30.00
round trip to take a shuttle from SeaTac airport to a drop off a few miles
from Brown Hackle Lodge/River House....So If you want to do one next summer
let me know..  And a warm welcome to Elizabeth and Martin!  I was in Canada
so I missed your arrival! <smile>

Peace and Love,
Sharmagne Leland-St. John-Sylbert
Editor-in-Chief