[Mb-hair] Hi everyone!

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 08:07:26 PST 2005

Hi Elizabeth

Welcome aboard, I too wish we could coordinate a Hair reunion it's been
talked about off & on for the past few years but never done.I think what we
would need is a " major" sponser to be able to do it right but lord knows
the fun we would all have if we ever did make it happen. It would be the
icing on the Hair cake to be able to gather somewhere & relive all those
wonderful memories at this point in our lives. :)

Love forever
Robin