[Mb-hair] Santa Ana HAiR, where true LOVE was found!!!

Charles Preston cpreston1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 19 21:30:20 PST 2005

Hi Nina,

That was one of the things I was going to do but forgot to do was name the
folks in the pictures, oh well.
The picture with 6 folks from left to right as of now John Zuehlke, Michael,
Hebe Zuehlike, Charles, Sharmagne and the last I do not have his name but
will get his name and I will let you know. The one with 7 folks from left to
right there are Karim, Sherwin, Sharmagne, Jorgos, Charles, Hebe and John.
Jorgos and Karim The Dreammkers were the ones who preformed in the Palace of
Mystery, which is the large stage show in the Magic Castle. They had to have
there pictures taken with us when they found out we were with HAiR,
something very nice to happen. They did a very nice performance, they were
from Spain. Some of the other performers also wanted there pictures taken
with us.
Could I ask a favor of you and Barbara? Could I please get your private
e-mail addresses so I may e-mail you  two direct. Thanks.

Peace, Love, Grace, & Blessings.
Charles