[Mb-hair] Santa Ana HAiR, where true LOVE was found!!!

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 05:40:02 PST 2005

Hi Charles,

Thank you very much for sending the photos. Looks like a great time was had
by all - wish I could have been there!

Could you (or someone else there) identify all the people in the 2 group
shots (not the one with the cast after the show, but the two that were taken
the night at the Magic Castle) I recognize some of the people  - Michael,
Sharmagne, Sherwin, and you, but am unsure of who the others are. It would
be very nice to put faces to some names I know.

Thanks, and Love,
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html