[Mb-hair] HAIR, at Manhattan's Crobar...

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Thu Mar 17 14:45:42 PST 2005

Michael,
Thanks for the report. We sure missed what sounds like a super evening. Glad
Tom was there.
Peace and Love
Michael
--Those who have experienced altered forms of consciousness, by whatever
means, never forget that space in which they have been. Now that they have
learned how to function within the system, it is time they act to run it. MB