[Mb-hair] On topicv/Off Topic

RJ Mac nycrjmac at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 05:55:30 PDT 2005

I agree with Michael that the list has been most
interesting while productions of HAIR are being put up
and the support and contribution of the list sharing
their personal experience and histories.

Yes, I'd appreciate focused discussions.  I've tried
to start a few, with no great response.

All the same, I think the list is what it is, and
monitoring the content in ANY way only means
restricting it.  Which is a certain way to deaden it.

After all, the show is more than 35 years old: we're
living in very strange and very interesting times.
Memories sancitified will bring old age and
feebleness; memories put to use in the present moment
are live and will regenerate.

rj