[Mb-hair] On topicv/Off Topic

Beverly Bremers bev at beverlybremers.com
Sun Jun 26 23:15:00 PDT 2005

Hey all - My 2 cents: I think anything related to anybody on this list is
pertinent, be it directly about HAIR or about the activities or thoughts
of someone related to HAIR.

My only pet peeve is when people send little comments like "Great!" or
little jokes that are of no significance to the preceding messages. It
creates waaay too many messages back and forth. I have about 900 messages
in my mailbox right now - oy!

Beverly