[Mb-hair] RE: The Javelina!

William Swiggard swiggard at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 12:30:53 PDT 2005

WOW!!!!

Thanks, Dagmar!  I will smile all day long after seeing these.  And I
agree with Robin.  Your photos continue to be a source of inspiration to
us all.  In fact, they are what we all think of when we conjure up
images of Our Favorite Show. I think it is very ON topic for us to peek
through the lens with you at whatever you choose to share with us.

Plus the pro-ecology/anti-pollution/Save the Earth message of HAIR
('Air', Woof's plantings, the brave o'erhanging firmament of 'What a
Piece of work', the Snow Scenes, and still more) is a thread that runs
through both acts. HAIR is still the only Bway musical ever to touch on
the environment. There are no rules to bend here.

Thanks for sharing these!

Love,
Bill