[Mb-hair] Useful stuff maybe ...

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Sat Jun 25 16:54:30 PDT 2005

Sorry to be so long in responding. I am responsible for sending Gerald's
stuff.
There has been so little Hair centric activity since the days of Pentacle
and WMH I wonder if it is worth the cost?
Most political stuff now goes to Civic. It was started in response to Shaw's
flame out. Occasionally I do post something about our political scene.
I am sorry but I got into Hair because of politics in  a time when it was
child's play compared to today.
So let us hope we again see some theatrical use of this list.
Michael