[Mb-hair] off planet

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:20:39 PDT 2005

Have no fear - I don't take the off list communication as any kind of
personal rejection! :-) Of course you should make personal relationships off
list.

I am just wishful that we could have more in depth Hair discussions on the
list, as I would love to know what Richard or Leo or any one else here's
thoughts are on your situation. And pllease don't fear taking up space - we
are pleased to have you join us, and are happy to answer as many questions
as you care to throw our way.
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html