[Mb-hair] !!!!!!!ARGH

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Thu Jun 23 11:33:38 PDT 2005

My two cents....

The idea of Katie going to Community centers or even Black Churches that have choirs (some of their voices tear it up), or even high schools or (IF any around) Colleges. When putting up notices be truthful and explain the situation so perhaps they (black folks) will have a better understanding of why it is so greatly needed to get the points across in the show, which in my impression it is. I for one (I am white) would be bothered by a mask or black face (sorry Michael)... :-))

In your notices explain briefly so as not to lose their interest. Katie where do you live? Is it North Carolina?

peace,
barbara