[Mb-hair] The Infinity Symbol above the "I" in HAIR

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:22:22 PDT 2005

Dear Dagmar,

Thanks very much for the photo of Anton's wonderful sculpture. The mobius is
an endlessly fascinating thing - you can do great things with it in knitting
too. Also interesting is that if you take that paper mobius you talked about
making, insert a scissors midway in the 3 inch width and cut the long way
around you don't wind up with two one-and-a-half inch mobius' but one mobius
that is twice as long as the original one. One can keep cutting it in half
again and again but it still goes on, in theory forever. The perfect symbol
for infinity and the perfect symbol for Hair.

Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html