[Mb-hair] Re: HAiR Thread

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Sat Jun 18 11:15:18 PDT 2005

And as further support of this thought (that THE MAGICIAN is Michael's card)
I offer this snippet which I snagged off the 'net:

"In the Rider-Waite Tarot we see a person dressed in white: his actions are
pure (meaning in harmony with himself and beneficial to the world). The
white band around his head shows that he has thought over his actions first
and approved them to serve his higher self. The red cloth he wears depicts
the passion and desire he puts into his magick. Red is the color of Aries
and the planet Mars, saying: "I want this and I want it now." With his right
raised arm he holds a white wand of pure creative light and through his left
downward arm he channels these energies to earth. Thus he symbolizes the
coming together of macrocosmos and microcosmos through creativity and the
love and truth of the open heart, since the center of his left and right arm
is between the 5th chakra (throat-chakra, creativity and speech) and the 4th
chakra (heart-chakra, unconditional love). Above his head lies the
lemniscate, symbol of infinity, transformation and high spiritual power."

Sure sounds like Michael to me!

 PEACE,
Leo

> From: "Little Birdie" <lbirdie at hotmail.com>
> Subject: RE: [Mb-hair] HAiR Thread

 ...............................Earl Scott, Hair  official tarot card
reader, and a very special person, always said that The  Magician was
Michael's card in the tarot deck - that it represented
 Love,
Nina