[Mb-hair] September 9--10, 2005 The HAIR Project...Asheville, NC

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Tue Jun 14 10:01:52 PDT 2005

Katie,

I would like to participate, particularly in the Civil Rights aspect.
Actually it was Civil Rights (The Kerner Commission) which brought me to NYC
and Hair.
However we are having The Hair Foundation's Tribal Reunion at LaMama on Sept
10.
We have to sort out flights on the 10th.

Please advise,
Michael