[Mb-hair] September 9--10, 2005 The HAIR Project...Asheville, NC

Katie Kasben katiekasben at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:49:25 PDT 2005

Good Morning Michael, (and everyone)

How wonderful!  We have a huge street fair in Asheville on September 4th
(Lexington Avenue Arts and Fun Festival) and then Sept. 8th and 9th I have
Gary Orfield (the Co-Director of the Civil Rights project at Harvard) coming
to do a radio interview and then two pre-show talks about civil rights!!!

The acutal show is September 9th and 10th

You are welcome here for as long as you'd like to stay (everyone loves
coming to Asheville! and if anyone lives nearby, you are, of course, most
welcome!!!).
Let me know if you'd like to participate in the educational component (you
would be incredibly inspiring to our local arts community).

Thank you so much~ I look forward to talking with you!!!

Peace!
Katie Kasben
Asheville, NC