[Mb-hair] Hair at the "Fame" school

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Tue Jun 14 03:45:35 PDT 2005

Hello Ross.....

Where is LaGuardia High School?

peace,
barbara

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Tatum
Sent: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:58:08 -0700
To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
Subject: [Mb-hair] Hair at the "Fame" school

Greetings from LaGuardia High School of Performing Arts,
My name is Ross Tatum and I'm elated to announce that we will be
mounting a production of Hair at LaGuardia (NYC) on Dec. 8th,9th,10th
and the15th, 16th, 17th. My wife and I attended the Bridgeport
production and had the pleasure of meeting Michael Butler, Nina M.
Dayton, Robert Camuto, Ross MacLean and many other wonderful Hair alumni
who welcomed us with open arms and offered their help and input with the
production. What a blessing to have been in the right place at the right
time. After spending time with everyone after the show my wife and I
realized we were about to embark on a trip of life-changing proportions.
The love and familial power in the room was palpable. We are so lucky to
be a part of the Hair Universe. And my students at LaGuardia are buzzed
about the show and very excited about experiencing Hair. Please try to
make it to the show. My wife and I hope to see all of you at LaMama.
Peace and Love,
Ross