[Mb-hair] FAME HAIR

info at amerifilmcasting.com info at amerifilmcasting.com
Mon Jun 13 20:26:11 PDT 2005

Ross -
Good luck putting the show together.  With your enthusiasm I'm sure it will be
great. I'll absolutely attend!  By the way, did you ever see the Peter
Jennings special 2002 In Search of America where they profiled a high school
in Boulder doing the show?  I just watched it the other night and was so moved
- the kids were so amazing and their whole learning and growth experience was
so beautiful.
I have a copy of it here in NYC if you want to see it.  I gave you my card in
Bridgeport.

Meredith Marciano