[Mb-hair] The cast recording Michael just posted about...

Sibley Smith sjsmith at njvvmf.org
Thu Jun 9 08:32:20 PDT 2005

Yeah, Jai sings (you guessed it) "Sodomy."  I'd like to have seen that performance live.  And when Harvey Fierstein sings "Air," it's easy to imagine what breathing bad air can do to one's voice!  Anyway, Sean, I'll drop my copy off for you to give a listen to (and anything else you might like to do with it).

tioga

==========================

Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:56:51 -0700
From: Sean Courtney <dauber at banana-and-louie.org>

Okay...I did a little bit of investigation...if what I'm reading is
correct, the
"cast recording" coming out next Tuesday at Best Buy et al isn't a cast
recording at all, but a CD of the Actor's Fund of America concert of Hair. I'm
debating whether to get it...my collection is of true cast recordings, but Jai
Rodriguez is on it! (I'm a big fan of Queery Eye...although I'd never want to
go through it myself, despite my wife's semi-encouragement -- I'm afraid Thom
will make me get furniture from Pottery Barn! 8) )