[Mb-hair] LIFE'S TOO SHORT

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Sun Jul 31 12:32:02 PDT 2005

Katie,

Thanks for your thoughts. I loved that movie. Watched at home last night
'The Merchant of Venice' w/Al Pacino and Jeremy Irons-terrific.

XO M
-- "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within
limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within
the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and
always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

Thomas Jefferson