[Mb-hair] LIFE'S TOO SHORT

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 16:27:42 PDT 2005

Michael.. Hope you feel better soon man, And I have to agree.. The Beatles are a great church. I don't know any other band in the history of music that can give you such a feeling of warmth that makes you smile with your whole body. A few years behind many of you.. I am 43 (on Sept. 10th) but I can vividly remember all that was good about the 60's. I know that there were many bad things as well, but at the age I was living through at that time, I was sheltered from the war and the politics. I do remember.. Peace, Love, Long Hair, Brightly colored clothes, Flower Power, Love in's, Bra burning and all the wonderfull music and vibes around the music. And listening to the Beatles brings it all back to me as well. Again.. Get well man. JIM

Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:
Michael Butler's Blog

http://www.michaelbutler.com/mbblog.html

http://mail.yahoo.com