[Mb-hair] Re: Do you read your emai? I do and value those of you receiving this one

Sherwin Ross sherwin at aceross.com
Sat Jul 23 16:50:13 PDT 2005

Thank You Mark.

  _____

From: mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com
[mailto:mb-hair-bounces at islandlists.com] On Behalf Of
mark.petracca at verizon.net
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:59 AM
To: Ben Payne
Subject: [Mb-hair] Re: Do you read your emai? I do and value those of you
receiving this one

On Jul 23, 2005, at 1:43 PM, Bepflak at aol.com wrote:

Dear ALL:  You may have seen this before, but with the recent bombings in
London, and today the Sinai, it seems appropriate to send this again at this
time.

To the special people in my life, I am sending this to you to see how many
of you actually read your email. Is anyone really out there? Your response
will be interesting! Pay close attention to what you read. After you have
finished reading it, you will know the reason it was sent to

you!

Here it goes:

People come into your life for a Reason, a Season, or a Lifetime. When you
know which one it is for a person, you will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you
have expressed.

They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with
guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually.

They may seem like a Godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason
you need them to be..

Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this
person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and
force you to take a stand.

What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled,
their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered, and now it is
time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to
share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you
laugh. They may teach you something you have never done.

They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real!
But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons: things you must build
upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept
the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all
other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind
but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life!

Send it to every friend that you have online, including the person who sent
it to you.

0 Replies - you may need to work on your "people skills"

2 Replies - you are nice but probably need to be more outgoing

4 Replies - you have picked your friends well

6 Replies - you are down right popular

8 Replies or More - you are totally awesome (and that's probably why you're
on MY list).

Mark Petracca
PetRock, Inc.
4 West 83rd Street
NYC 10024
212-877-7330

"In our every deliberation, we must consider the
impact of our decisions on the next seven generations."
Iroquois Confederacy maxim