[Mb-hair] Donna Summer info

fotoblue at flash.net fotoblue at flash.net
Sat Jul 23 11:02:49 PDT 2005

Hello Nina, Vincent, Michael and assorted hairy friends,

Donna is still on her summer tour, tomorrow in Dallas, TX, at the Smirnoff
Music
center - anybody near that??

and on the road until Sept 3, 4, finishing up  in Las Vegas, at the Hilton.

 check this out:

http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com/buy/donnasummer_tickets.htm

Nina,  the address you have (north145av at aol.com) belongs to  Josiah Howard,
who wrote the book
about her, "DS: her Life and Music" (my cover!!)

Love and HOT weekend hugs to you all (we're still above 100F...)

 Dagmar