[Mb-hair] Back from the HAIR gathering

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 20:56:47 PDT 2005

Michael, your humility is one of many of your greatest traits ;). You just need to accept the fact that we all love you dearly. Even though we all know it was a tribe collaboration, you have always been the most faithful torch bearer.

I think Lennon and McCartney said it best, "and in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make."

Love you always ~ Jonathon

Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:
You all have to stop this. It was a collaboration. Keeping the spirit is
still a collaboration and you all are part of that.
Michael
-- Ego can make one assume more than Reality

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/schvenhead/album?.dir=/13cb&.src=ph&.tok=phHvHS>>

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net.