[Mb-hair] Back from the HAIR gathering

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 16:10:36 PDT 2005

Michael.. Collaberation or not.. We thank you and your collaberators.. I was to blame for bringing the point up to Leo, that, "he" was the reason we were all together in the field last weekend, three casts deep and he has now openned that statement up even wider. No ego needed. Just sit back and smile and enjoy the impact that you made on all of us and in all of us changing the world, one mind at a time. Make Love Babies.. not War. JIM

Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:
You all have to stop this. It was a collaboration. Keeping the spirit is
still a collaboration and you all are part of that.
Michael
-- Ego can make one assume more than Reality

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/schvenhead/album?.dir=/13cb&.src=ph&.tok=phHvHS>>

http://mail.yahoo.com