[Mb-hair] well done leo

Vincent Edwards VinUschi at t-online.de
Mon Jul 11 06:58:12 PDT 2005

good morning tribe and leo it looks like you had a great time we were
all with you we are all one  i think i am back from 9 weeks on the
island of symi off the coast of rhoades  greece  the cradle of
civilisation we should all have a love in there one day i missed you all
. uschi angel had to stand in for you all of you had a wonderful
birthday on the 20th of june on a full moon night the whole island sang
let the sun shine in  where were you  love and peace and its great to be
back on our stage  vincent