[Mb-hair] Fw: Re: [Mb-civic] How and Why I Got Into Hair

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon Jul 4 21:32:44 PDT 2005

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

I am forever grateful for your choices, being guided by those in command, and using your loving intuition. Without you and your choices, there would not have been the millons of out-of-body experiences and for some almost touching the face of God.

The war, like all wars, are our collective weakness and infallibilty, yet we in a weakened state will continue to pursue goals today which instill hate-global pollution of the mind and air we breath.

The breath of life will always be with us-those that stood tall; some in the audience, some at outdoor concerts and others on stage.

Forever-my friend-glad politics threw your ass out-
We gained a remarkable leader and student of this great Universe under the sun.

Let the Sunshine In!!!!

Lyle Kekahi K'ang, MBA/IM
http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/
http://lyve-oasis.com

-- Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:
Well, we have had some articles sharing the situation with hair. Those who
lived through the period will recollect how strong the feelings were against
those who wore their hair long. For sure the reason for the name HAIR.
I'd like to add to those stories.
You can start with the last paragraph.
Peace and Love
Michael