[Mb-hair] OH NO!

fotoblue at flash.net fotoblue at flash.net
Mon Jul 4 19:38:54 PDT 2005

aarrgghhh

I just wiped out 200 messages in my mailbox.
no idea how I did it. I have all of FOUR in there now, the latest ones.
(I did save the replies to my HUD posting - glad you liked the photos!)

 I know I can read all the postings to the list in the archives,
BUT, if anybody wrote directly to me and I have not yet replied,
would you please send your message again?

Michael: I didn't get around to scanning (4th of July!!) the promised
pictures of you
with Dr. William Sloane Coffin  but shall do so this week.

Love
Dagmar