[Mb-hair] The final word : Useful stuff maybe ... or simply musings...

fotoblue at flash.net fotoblue at flash.net
Sat Jul 2 22:34:03 PDT 2005

They are wild bobcats, a kind of lynx, their mother had three while our
neighbours
went to Liverpool on vacation. They came home to this surprise.
She has them on the roof sometimes, so she's garding the steps leading up
and my friends cannot go up there now to have their AC fixed!
;-)

Here's the mom!
Beautiful but not something to cuddle up with... see the scar across her
nose?

Freddy is the housecat. he's not allowed outside, or he'll be bobcat-food!
Dagmar