[Mb-hair] mystic crystal revelations

Katie Kasben katiekasben at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:24:30 PDT 2005

Hey RJ,

I really appreciate your comments.
I have been putting the spotlight out there, and so far (from actual
encounters, not just supposed fear)
have I gotten censure and some looks that might translate into "aghast"...
but you are absolutely right.  bring on the spotlight then.  i'm slightly
terrified, but i guess that's the only way to really grow and find something
genuine. I have been trying to please everyone...and I certainly can't.

i wish i knew everyone on the list, like everyone else seems to- that is an
awesome bond.
My cast and I are extremely blessed to be doing this show at this time and
in this town;
and bringing the psychadelic to the stoneage!

peace, truth, and freedom from the American way.