[Mb-hair] Re: intensive project ~ To: Robin

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 13:18:47 PST 2005

Hi Barbara,

I think I have one but will have to check. If I do, the quality is not fantastic but I'd be happy to
mail you a copy.

Love ~ Jonathon

Barbara Siomos <barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net> wrote:
Dauber.... I need a CD, I have a brand new LP played maybe 1 or 2 times
in NYC but I have NO turntable (actually have one but no speakers to
hook up to it).

Can you make a CD for me and I will send you what ever the cost?

Thank you...
peace,
barbara
>From: Dauber
>To: mb-hair at islandlists.com
>Date: Tue, Jan 4, 2005, 10:58pm

michael at michaelbutler.com writes:
Jonathon might have a CD of "Divine HAIR" Michael

At some time, someone on this list had a copy because I have a copy on
tape from someone....
I can help; who needs it?? I lost the message...I have a very clean
vinyl copy I can dump to CD...
--
dauber at banana-and-louie.org * dauber.50megs.com
  * ICQ: 28677921 * YIM: dau_ber * AIM: ddaauubbeerr

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net. Visit our other websites at www.uversa.net and www.kidstherapyassociates.com.