[Mb-hair] intensive project ~ To: Robin

akeating at wagner.edu akeating at wagner.edu
Tue Jan 4 05:10:20 PST 2005

oh, i'm sorry.  it's a theatre history class.  however, instead of trying to
find out so much of the social impacts or anything, the professor just wanted
us to find as much interesting material as possible.  i mean, i'm going beyond
that, adding a lot of the social aspects of the show.  for instance, the story
of the cast who was kicked out of mexico is great for giving social and
political reactions to the show.